[Koha] Analytics records import

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Oct 30 21:20:43 NZDT 2013

That really depends upon how they're linked in ISIS.. if they are using
standard 001 linking then koha will happily link upon import if you set
'UseControlNumber'.

If they are not already linked that way, then you'll need to do a little
more work. Someone else is probably better positioned to explain the
syspref combinations than I am. (We only use 'UseControlNumber' and not
EasyAnalytics)

My two cents.

Martin Renvoize
Software Engineer, PTFS Europe Ltd