[Koha] How to record bound volume serials?

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Sat Nov 23 19:01:46 NZDT 2013

Dear,

This is also my question but i feel bond volume needs to be re-accessioned and you can add it as a item in that bibliographic record. But i also want to know what to do with loose issues? which is no more relevant after binding it.

On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 01:26:27 +0530  wrote
>I shall be grateful if anybody can guide me in this matter. I understand

Koha does not use 853 Tag. Say, I have a serial "All India Cooperative

Bulletin" and received its 4 issues of volume 53 in Koha. Individual issue

with unique bar code. Now, it has been bound into a physical volume

How do I record this bound volume of of the serial in Koha?

What happens to loose issue item records?

--

Arup Raychaudhury

Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

With regards,