[Koha] Question re 3.12

Denise Gavio d.gavio at aarome.org
Sat Nov 23 00:17:53 NZDT 2013

Hello all,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Denise and my Library migrated
to Koha in August.  We are still trying to sort things out as you can
imagine.

I have 2 specific questions I would like to ask:

1.  Does version 3.12 carry the 264 field?  (we should be upgraded soon)

2.  We want to monitor our standing orders for monographic series (i.e.
order is for the series but volumes are catalogued separately each with its
own item) in Koha.  We would like to register invoices/payments under a
single "master" record for the series rather than under the individual
volumes so that we can have a single view of its status.
In our previous system we created a suppressed record for this maintenance
function, clunky but workable.  Has anyone out there found a good working
solution in Koha?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Denise

Denise Gavio