[Koha] Live DVD (Was: Master-password (katikoan) and Live-DVD

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu May 23 00:28:30 NZST 2013

>     I think it's even sillier for folks to jump on Vimal for crafting a very widely used
> tool that is incredibly appreciated and is a great contribution.

This is a mischaracterization of this thread. No one is criticizing
Vimal for creating the Live DVD.

My goal in chiming in was to encourage the original poster to spend
his time learning how to get packages working rather than spend time
debugging problems with the Live DVD. I simply thought that if someone
is putting in effort to fix a technical problem, why not spend that
effort on a more long-term solution.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer