[Koha] Fwd: Routing list notice not working properly

sunil sharma koha.sunil007 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 17:33:24 NZST 2013

Dear all,

I configure the postfix mail server for koha 3.08.11 in debian-6. All
notice going fine, except routing list. Actually the routing list notice to
subscriber list is going fine after receiving a new serial but only title
of that particular serial is displayed in the mail, other information get
skip.

For e.g. my routing list notice is set like this;-

Koha Module: Serial (routing list)
Code: RLIST
Message Subject: Serial is now available
Message Body:-

Dear Borrower,

The following magazine/journal has been arrived in the Library and
Information Center, and available for reference :

<<biblio.title>>, <<biblio.author>> , <<items.barcode>>

<<serial.serialseq>>, <<serial.publisheddate>>

Thanks,
Library and Information Center

*Now, when we receive the mail it contain the following text only, *

Dear Borrower,

The following magazine/journal has been arrived in the Library and
Information Center, and available for reference :

sample Journal,   ,

 ,

Thanks,
Library and Information Center

so, it is clear that only biblio.title is supported by this notice. Please
help me in this regard. Any help would be appreciated.

//BR

Sunil