[Koha] multi koha in ubuntu

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 01:40:13 NZST 2013

Greetings,

> you login, make a clic, login in the 2º library and make a click, go back
> the 1st and it already logout.. you login and go back to the 2nd and it is
> logout... if you stay in one it works fine.

The issue is that koha uses the same cookie name while in the same browser.
I have encountered this problem while trying to have a staff client in one
tab and a OPAC in another tab on the same browser. As soon as I log out of
either one, I need to log in to the other again.

I worked around the problem by using two different browsers.

Though, I think this may be relevant:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/791853

GPML,
Mark Tompsett