[Koha] multi koha in ubuntu

spinburn nem_por_isso at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 23:50:51 NZST 2013

Hello.  Im trying to built a server width multi koha to use in production.

i installed one instance usink the koha package and tried to install another
one making some configurations on virtual hosts / koha conf xml  and created
a new Database.

It works if you use one at a time but if you use in a multi user/library
environment it crashes all the other user sessions.

example:
you login, make a clic, login in the 2º library and make a click, go back to
the 1st and it already logout.. you login and go back to the 2nd and it is
logout... if you stay in one it works fine.

can somebody help me? or get me a tip to do this multi koha envirnment?

sorry my english im not used to write :).

thanks