[Koha] jsprint setup -

Marc Véron veron at veron.ch
Sat Mar 30 20:01:00 NZDT 2013

Hi Chad,

The code is not correctly displayed in the Wiki, it does not show ''.

That's why I wrote: "Please refer to 'view source' or 'edit' to correctly
display the JavaScript code".

To fix your code, pls. change the following lines to:

  jsPrintSetup.setOption('headerStrLeft','');
  jsPrintSetup.setOption('headerStrCenter','');
  jsPrintSetup.setOption('headerStrRight','');
  jsPrintSetup.setOption('footerStrLeft','');
  jsPrintSetup.setOption('footerStrCenter','');
  jsPrintSetup.setOption('footerStrRight','');

Regards

Marc Véron
www.veron.ch