[Koha] jsprint setup -

Chad Roseburg croseburg at ncrl.org
Sat Mar 30 09:30:38 NZDT 2013

I am trying to setup silent printing using the 'IntranetSlipPrinterJS' in
Koha 3.10.

Documentation found here:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Setting_up_slip_printer_to_print_silently

My javascript looks like this:
function printThenClose() {
 try
  {
        jsPrintSetup.setPrinter('TSP143-(STR_T-001)');
        jsPrintSetup.clearSilentPrint();
        jsPrintSetup.setOption('printSilent', 1);

 jsPrintSetup.setOption('headerStrLeft',);
        jsPrintSetup.setOption('headerStrCenter',);
        jsPrintSetup.setOption('headerStrRight',);
        jsPrintSetup.setOption('footerStrLeft',);
        jsPrintSetup.setOption('footerStrCenter',);
        jsPrintSetup.setOption('footerStrRight',);
        jsPrintSetup.print();
  }
catch(err)
  {
        //Default printing if jsPrint-setup is not available
        window.print();
        window.close();
  }
}

Using Firefox 19 on Ubuntu 12.04.

It brings up the receipt window but that's it. I've tried commenting out
the setprinter line
...no change. JSprint addon is set to allow any site access. Tried other
permissions to no avail. Does anyone have complete instructions for getting
this to work?

Thanks!

--
Chad Roseburg