[Koha] Modify the Content of email notice sent to patrons during registration.

Akin Adigun (Akinomatics) akinomatics at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 03:50:33 NZDT 2013

Hello All,

I wish to change the content/ structure of the mail sent to patron when registered. I noticed that the sample of the mail sent to patrons is not in the Notices and slips  i.e.

Can any one help me on how to change the content of this patrons notice email when they registered. I wish the patrons card number to be included in the notice and also to change the Koha administrators email.

thanks