[Koha] Koha Support

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Wed Mar 20 02:39:15 NZDT 2013

Hello All,

I am new to Koha, we have downloaded version 3.10.3 found here (http://download.koha-community.org/). I have couple of questions:

1-      I couldn't find any documentation or tutorials which help us to start using Koha; i.e. initial settings, etc...

2-      How can we import sample data to start seeing some records in Koha?

3-      We tried to create a new Framework, the code and description are always kept empty in the grid and when we try to import a certain framework into the newly created framework, we get an error even though the framework being imported has the correct format (csv or sql, etc...)

4-      When we try to create a new Catalog, we select the Default framework, the new page is always empty and the fields are not being displayed to be filled.

Above are some errors we were getting, I would like to know what might the problem be? Is it a problem in the installation? Are we missing any settings for Koha to start working properly? Is it a security issue?

Your help is very much appreciated...

Best Regards,
Layale.