[Koha] A Little Help with Perl/CPAN

Colin Campbell colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Mar 5 04:04:45 NZDT 2013

On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 08:51:49AM -0500, Thomas Ronayne wrote:
> I'm brand new with Koha and am having trouble with Perl/CPAN;
> attempting installation of Business::ISBN
>
> Executing with
>
>    cpan install Business::ISBN

Yes there is a known problem causing one of the test scripts to fail. Do
a force install to install the module despite this
i.e.
  cpan -f install Business::ISBN

The bug has been reported on rt.cpan.org

If installing stuff from cpan, folk should take a look at App::cpanminus
its easier than using the old cpan interface.

--
Colin Campbell
Chief Software Engineer,
colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com