[Koha] Koha lost and replaced by another item

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 13:39:00 NZST 2013

Good day koha users & developers! How do you deal with lost items by a patron
but replaced by another item with a different title? I read up the manual,
lost status is in 952$1 MARC tag and I have long overdue (lost), lost, lost
and paid for, missing, replaced and withdrawn. What I did is set status for
the item as replaced but to show that the item was replaced by another item
is what I'm lost at. Is there a way to do this? This will show in the
intranet, not the OPAC. How this is done in other Koha libraries? thanks &
cheers!