[Koha] Generating reports of values in 001

glenda.claborne glenda.claborne at auis.edu.iq
Thu Jun 20 01:54:29 NZST 2013

Thanks Katrin and Jared. We may have to upgrade. We are using WorldCat Local as our discovery service and I want to make sure all our records have OCLC numbers in them (we store these in the 001) so that when users click on the catalog link in WorldCat, they'll get through to the catalog record. OCLC's batchload process takes care of most of this but there are patches that we have not covered. That's why I want to run a report to see which records still have those non-OCLC numbers in them. Also, we've had the default Koha OSt control number identifier in the 003 (which is quite wrong) but I don't know how to refer to that tag in my SQL query.

Many thanks,
Glenda