[Koha] Generating reports of values in 001

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Thu Jun 20 00:53:07 NZST 2013

Hi Glenda,

we are using 001 (Control number) excessively, and the ExtractValue should work ok. What's the exact problem you have? Can you describe it a bit more? What kind of report do you need?

I notice that the report you link to is not using 001 but querying 035$a?

SELECT b.title, b.author, ExtractValue(m.marcxml, '//datafield[@tag="035"]/subfield[@code="a"]') AS 'OCLC Number'
FROM biblio b
LEFT JOIN items i USING (biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN biblioitems m USING (biblionumber)
WHERE i.wthdrawn > 0

Katrin