[Koha] Instruction/document on items (holdings) migration

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Fri Jun 7 10:05:11 NZST 2013

Iming,
I am not a migration guru and am happy to be corrected but I think the
main problem with your marc records is that you have 952 tags over a
number of lines; this will create multiple items for each record.
Perhaps the step you missed was:-
in MarcEdit, during the Delimited Text Translator process, if you have
added multiple tags that you wish to combine into a single entry, you
ctrl select each individual subfield, right click and choose 'join'.
there is a helpful video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3sUSrn_3E

I hope that helps,
Clint.