[Koha] Instruction/document on items (holdings) migration

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 7 09:42:48 NZST 2013

Dear all,

I have successfully imported our bibliographic records into Koha 3.12.
However, I am having a lot of trouble importing our items (holdings).
Unfortunately our old system doesn't export holdings/items with bib. records
in MARC format.  At this moment, I suspect my problem relates to data
conversion from csv to MARC using MarcEdit.  I am struggling to find any
instruction/document on this matter.  There are a few I found on Google
search, but links are outdated.  Does anyone has instruction/document on
this task that I can have?

Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Iming

-----

Iming Chan
Translib Information Service