[Koha] Utf-8 portguese special chars

Lars J. Helbo lars at helbo.org
Thu Jun 6 08:25:42 NZST 2013

As far as I can see, texts originating from
pt-PT-i-staff-t-prog-v-3006000.po
<http://translate.koha-community.org/pt/312/pt-PT-i-staff-t-prog-v-3006000.po/translate/>
are displayed correct. The texts that are not displayed correctly seems
to originate from pt-PT-pref.po
<http://translate.koha-community.org/pt/312/pt-PT-pref.po/translate/>.

Maybe the downloaded pt-PT-pref.po
<http://translate.koha-community.org/pt/312/pt-PT-pref.po/translate/>
was not saved in URF-format, before the translation was made?