[Koha] I just signed “Stop the Tampakan Mining Project!”

Alicia Esguerra mail at change.org
Mon Jul 29 12:11:54 NZST 2013

Hey,

I just signed the petition "Stop the Tampakan Mining Project!" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 5,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/stop-the-tampakan-mining-project?share_id=ytgVRwoUWh&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_invitation

Thanks!
Alicia

You're receiving this message because Alicia Esguerra sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to Alicia Esguerra at kaces08 at gmail.com.