[Koha] Fwd: Error of fine and -d parameter

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jul 28 20:38:09 NZST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Error of fine and -d parameter
Date: 	Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:05:27 +0500
From: 	Saira Asghar <saira.asghar23 at gmail.com>
To: 	koha-owner at lists.katipo.co.nz

Hello

I installed latest version of koha 3.12 on Ubuntu. Every thing is fine
except the following issues

1:  Database is by default claiming fine 5 rupees to every patron at
checkout while it is not mention in any system preferences and
circulation rules

2: I am importing MARC records in database through these command lines
in terminal

cd /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools
perl bulkmarcimport.pl <http://bulkmarcimport.pl/> -d -commit 1000 -file
/home/koha/marcfilename.mrc

Records are successfully uploading in database but *-d* parameter is not
working. this parameter is used for deleting existing records before
uploading new file. It shows in results of above command line that
*deleting biblios ... *but**all previous records remain in database

Please send solution for both these issues. I shall be very thankful
--
*Regards*

Saira Asghar
Librarian