[Koha] Problems with Zebra indexing

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Thu Jul 25 06:59:20 NZST 2013

Okay, I can /usr/sbin/koha_rebuild_zebra to run if I use the -f switch.
This makes sense: whatever I did that broke this originally is preventing
that from seeing incremental changes.

However, this breaks my search again, and there are no results. To get
search results back, I have to run the rebuild_zebra.pl script (I know, I
know) with sudo. What could be going on here?

  Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
York College, Nebraska
402.363.5603
jcoehoorn at york.edu

 *The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society*