[Koha] Marc mapping for records imported via z39.50

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Jul 20 00:50:11 NZST 2013

On 18/07/13 16:08, Jeremy Evans wrote:
> If I import a record using the z39.50 search in Koha staff client, is there a way to map the fields for the records from specific sources to the ones we use in our system?

I don't think it could when I last checked.  It's been suggested before
so you might find the current status in http://bugs.koha-community.org/
where it should be listed as an enhancement ticket.

It's quite a desirable feature as it would theoretically allow import
from completely incompatible catalogue schemes, but it could get quite
complicated rather easily.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op