[Koha] Access Koha database tables for Crystal Reports

e-Libris Helpdesk elibris.helpdesk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 14:47:45 NZST 2013

Iming,

You need to configure Crystal Reports with a connect string to the database
that you are using.  Typically that would include the server name or IP
address, ID to log in to the database, and the password.  This will connect
to the database and allow you to view the tables and columns.

There should be an option under a tools or other menu selection.

Hope this helps.

Jerry Brock
e-Libris Technologies, LLC
877-723-9447, Option 1

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:51 AM, Iming Chan <imingchan at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Has anyone succeed in using Crystal Reports with Koha?  I am trying to
> create various Koha reports using Crystal.
>
> I have successfully installed an ODBC connection to the database via MySQL.
>
> When I try to create a new Crystal Reports using the report wizard, none of
> the Koha database tables are loaded (though I have selected Koha has the
> data source).
>
> Is there something else that I need to do?
>
> Thank you for your assistance.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Iming
>

> -----