[Koha] Problem with koha as a CMS (Adding new pages to Web Opac)

Shiva Kumara shivu.rm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:57:08 NZST 2013

Dear community members,

I curious to customize koha webopac as tiny CMS (adding new pages)to my
library. I working with koha 3.10.04 version. I followed below link to
customize the koha web opac.
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_as_a_CMS

I unable to create a pages on web opac, its shows following errors
An error has occurred
Error 404

    This error means that the link was broken and that the page doesn't
exist.
    To report this error, you can email the Koha Administrator.
    Use top menu bar to navigate to another part of Koha.
Kindly suggest me where went wrong,

Thanking you

--
***With Regards***