[Koha] Koha CSV Reports

Fred King kohauser at phred.us
Wed Jul 17 01:48:00 NZST 2013

I had the same problem with Excel 2007 when exporting records from Horizon
for import into Koha--the barcodes field had numbers like 3.2975E+13.
Here's what worked for me:
   Right click on the top of the column
   Select "format cells"
   Choose "number"
   Change "decimal places" to 0.

Irrelevant to this problem but possibly useful: I also had to design a
cataloging framework for our library. I exported the default framework to
a CSV spreadsheet, but editing it in Excel 2007 wouldn't work--I had to
edit it in OpenOffice.Org Calc before I could upload it back into a new
framework.

Hope this helps,

Fred King
kohauser at phred.us