[Koha] To set ACQ biblio not searchable in Opac

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Sat Jul 13 00:19:58 NZST 2013

Hi to all,

working with ACQ, the bibliographic record is creates when I place the
order in the basket.

In fact I want that patrons don't see the new bibliographic record in
the Opac until the copy is arrived and I have finished to catalogue it.

I think that I can setup tag 942 in ACQ framework with a specific string
like 'ON_ORDER' and I insert the limit 'NOT ON_ORDER' to every search
with an Apache enviroment variable.

During catalog I will change the 942 to the specif material (Book,
Serial, etc.).

Do you have test a similiar trick ?
If you use ACQ, do you show biblio to users
  before full cataloging them ?

Cheers
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento Gestione delle Informazioni e della Conoscenza
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate