[Koha] Learn and Get Koha Live DVD as per your Need

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 4 05:30:25 NZST 2013

Dear All,

With my continues efforts to provide services to LIS community free of cost i would like to inform you that many professionals are willing to implement Koha at their Institute (Particularly New)but they feels helpless. Therefore i would like to inform you that you can personally contact me to learn the same and i will provide you the Pre Configured Live DVD of koha exactly as per your requirements in such a way that you can immediately automate your library with few click of mouse free of cost and make beautiful Library website also. in case of further problem you may get remote support from my side and other community. Please note that all the above process will run perfectly as i have already implemented it at IIT Roorkee Saharanpur Campus and it is running without any problem since one year.

Dear friends now a days many new govt and private organizations came into existence so this is right time to prove yourself as a good librarian and play effective role in their setup in a cost effective manner. You start with OSS and later on decide what will suit future requirement. For more details feel free to contact.

Koha live DVD: http://sourceforge.net/projects/vkmkoha/?source=navbar

Thanking You.

With regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra,