[Koha] Another Koha library goes live

King, Fred Fred.King at Medstar.net
Thu Jul 4 00:18:46 NZST 2013

MedStar Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC, went live with Koha yesterday. We've been using the staff client for a couple of weeks, but now our catalog link points to Koha as well. I don't think anyone's noticed yet, but it's nice to be off our old Horizon system.

Sorry I can't provide a link-we're on an intranet behind a firewall.

Fred King
fred.king at medstar.net
202-877-6221

CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this communication,
including its attachments, may contain confidential information and
is intended only for the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom it is
addressed. The information contained in this communication may also
be protected by legal privilege, federal law or other applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately
delete and destroy all copies of this message and please
immediately notify us of the error by separate communication. Thank
you.