[Koha] Recommendations for circulation printer

Suzanne Fayle sfayle at roseman.edu
Wed Jan 30 09:19:06 NZDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Curious to know what circulation receipt printers libraries are using. Any major problems with certain ones? Is there any one that works best with Koha?

We are currently using EPSON TM-U220 but would like to purchase new ones when we move to Koha. I'm thinking moving to thermal printers would be a good idea. Any suggestions/advice is appreciated!

Thank you,
Suzanne Fayle, MSLS
Electronic Resources/Systems Librarian|Henderson, Nevada Campus
Roseman University of Health Sciences (formerly University of Southern Nevada)
Tel: 702.968.2041|Email: sfayle at roseman.edu<mailto:sfayle at roseman.edu>
www.roseman.edu/library