[Koha] Information required

uskhan-ho at beaconhouse.edu.pk uskhan-ho at beaconhouse.edu.pk
Mon Jan 28 21:56:43 NZDT 2013

Mr.Nelson,

Thank you very much for your guidance and support. One question is still lurking in my mind about pre printed bar code lables. I want to buy pre printed lables from the market and those I like to paste on our books. Let say our pre printed bar code is # 1, can we add this number 1 in Koha cataloging field or do we have to customize it. Can this number # 1 be traced out and retrieve the data for issuance and return and stock taking purpose. If we simply scan that pre printed bar code lable on any book , we may get the data of that book. Please guide me on that. I would again thank you for your support.

With best wishes,

Muhammad Usman Khan
Beaconhouse School  System
Regional Office