[Koha] Koha Routing List Email Alerts

Anselm Olweny aolweny at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:50:54 NZDT 2013

Thanks Liz,

I followed your guidance and it works. I also add my voice to yours in
saying the the koha development team should consider enabling the librarian
to be able to subscibe patrons from the staff cleint.

In addition, I met another problem, I edited the routing list notice from
Tools to include the volume number/issue number, but unfortunately the
email alert received only includes the serial title without the
Volume/Issue numbers. Is they any way around this problem?

Thanks again Liz

Anselm