[Koha] Analytic records question

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:27:36 NZDT 2013

I deleted the ebook item & now everything is working as it should:

http://staff.splnh.com/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=25778

I was indeed confused about how analytic records should be set up.

A happy camper now :-)

Thanks you, Bernardo & Jared, for the prompt responses.

Best,

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH