[Koha] Bit of code appears on screen

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Jan 10 05:54:30 NZDT 2013

Lenora,

Could someone tell me where I can fix this?  I can't see where it is coming
> from.    Koha 3.06.04.000

> We have noticed a script error in the library's Koha search interface that
> leaves an unintended bit of program code showing in the upper left-hand
> corner of search interface. You can see an example of it here:
>

> http://catalog.streamnetlibrary.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-shelves.pl?viewshelf=23&sortfield=title
>
> The '//]]>' bit in the upper left should not be there and is the result of
> a commented-out piece of code that should either be removed or placed
> before the end </script> tag above it.

This is not an issue anymore in recent versions of 3.6.x. I just checked in
3.6.10 (the version I am using in production) and that artifact is not
there. I'd suggest upgrading on your test server and seeing if that solves
the problem. If not, it is probably a stray line in one of the sysprefs for
customizing the OPAC.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/