[Koha] Bit of code appears on screen

Lenora Oftedahl oftl at critfc.org
Thu Jan 10 05:48:03 NZDT 2013

Could someone tell me where I can fix this?  I can't see where it is coming from.    Koha 3.06.04.000

We have noticed a script error in the library's Koha search interface that leaves an unintended bit of program code showing in the upper left-hand corner of search interface. You can see an example of it here:

http://catalog.streamnetlibrary.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-shelves.pl?viewshelf=23&sortfield=title

The '//]]>' bit in the upper left should not be there and is the result of a commented-out piece of code that should either be removed or placed before the end </script> tag above it.

I have included an image that shows the location in the code of the issue.

Is this something that you have control over and could fix? If so, it would be a great help. Van is actually encapsulating the search interface into another website, which he has working well, but the stuff in the left corner sticks out like sore thumb!

You can see what it looks like here:

http://cct.psmfc.org/sample-page/cct-doclibrary

Lenora
StreamNet Library