[Koha] MARC import problem

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Sat Feb 23 08:13:00 NZDT 2013

We've done a few imports before, and never encountered this particular
puzzle.
In Koha 3.10.02.

We imported a batch of 709 records - and it all seemed to proceed as
normal. In Manage staged MARC records it says status Imported, # records 709
We re-indexed, and ran links bibs to authorities as usual

But when I search for any of these new records, they are not found.
By going through the manage MARC import tool, I can look at the records by
clicking on the biblionumber, everything appears to be in order, the
authorities have linked, the item records are present. . . but no matter
how I search for them, they are never found.

Just out of curiosity, I went and edited the first record and then saved it.
It still doesn't come up when I search for it.

Is this some sort of indexing problem?

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler