[Koha] How to print checked out items and news from the quick

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Dec 13 12:21:14 NZDT 2013

Tim,
	If you can figure something out, let me know.  We've found the same issue, and it does not look like you can bring all the information from the regular slip over to the quick slip.  It would be nice if we had a choice as to which slip is printed with the enter key.

___________________________
Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

Coeur d'Alene Public Library