[Koha] Circulation/ fines rules

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Dec 13 12:18:52 NZDT 2013

Cab,
	That is correct.  All/All is your default.  If there isn't a different rule for a more specific set of criteria, then it will fall to that rule.

	It has been suggested to have an All/All rule for each library, but I find that to be redundant as well, and makes the All/All rule for all libraries pointless.

Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

Coeur d'Alene Public Library
702 E Front Ave