[Koha] [Koha-devel] Who is Live DVD manager of version 3.12.x?

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue Aug 27 05:40:42 NZST 2013

> Why Nguyen Quoc Uy name appeared in release notes of 3.12.3?
> In my knowledge Live DVD of 3.12.3 or 3.12.4 have not released yet.

My knowledge matches yours, and I would agree that this is a perfect
example of why live DVDs are a bad idea, and why endorsing one as a project
was a big mistake. His name is on the release notes because his term
started after yours ended, the day after the live dvd for 3.12.0 was
released. This is no different from your name being on the release notes
for 3.10.whatever because you were Live DVD Manager during that release. If
your name is not on the appropriate release notes (i.e. the ones that were
released during your term), I would encourage you to submit a patch against
those branches.

Regards,
Jared

P.S. I can't recall whether you've submitted any patches before, but if
not, http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Version_Control_Using_Git is a
good page to get you started. Good luck!

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/