[Koha] report for weeding

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Tue Aug 27 04:04:46 NZST 2013

The idea of creating a fake patron was so he could scan the books rather
than typing the titles.  I see we can make a list by scanning barcodes as
well, so we'll do that.  Thanks.

I don't see a report in the library that is limited to items on a
particular list.  Is there a simple way to do that.

Thanks!

--
*Karen Kohn*
Collection Development Manager