[Koha] report for weeding

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Aug 27 02:58:14 NZST 2013

> His idea was to create a fake patron, called Weeding, and check all the
> books out to the patron.

Why check the books out to a patron? For one thing, it distorts your
circulation statistics for all those records. You should probably
create a list and run your queries on that.

> We'd want the report to include the
> title, author, date last checked out, and total checkouts, and probably
> year of publication.  I don't see a way to do this using the guided reports.

Have you see the SQL reports library? Just browsing through it can be
helpful in giving a sense of what is possible. The "create from SQL"
reporting option is much more flexible than the "guided reports
wizard" option.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library

  -- Owen

--