[Koha] Updated upgrade to 3.12.04 from 3.12.03

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Tue Aug 27 01:42:54 NZST 2013

Hilton Gibson schrieb am 26.08.2013
> Hi Mark
>
> I am testing the system for a possible deployment, all depends on support
> available etc..
> We are not certain about Koha yet.

You have heard that before, but I'd like to point out again that if
you'd like to give Koha a fair chance, you should try the
recommended installation method instead of manually installing it
the way you think it should be done and then ending up with problems
you will eventually blame Koha for.

If this is your way of checking the free community support, I'd like
to add that it also tends to works better for the recommended ways
of installation.

-- Mirko

PS. It is not very helpful for others that you continue posting the
link to your own Wiki again and again, while it obviously leads to
problems, not a proper installation. In general my impression is the
people that refer to their own Wiki pages and blogs instead of
official documentation are usually the ones to have problems and
headaches with their installations. Just my observations.