[Koha] koha catalog only field in item field is library location

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Sat Aug 10 02:22:25 NZST 2013

Dear,

Please refer this link to enter Location in Bibliorecord

http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bd852.html

On Fri, 09 Aug 2013 19:46:13 +0530  wrote
>Hello koha developers and users. A project will soon under way and I have a

question. Data will be migrated from an union catalogue but the only field

for the item records will only be the library location, it has no

accession/barcode or whatsoever. It will only show that the library is

available in a certain library. Now my question is: Is it possible that the

location of the bibliorecords be available in the bibliorecords? If it's

possible how will that be done? Thank you in advance!

Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

With regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,