[Koha] koha catalog only field in item field is library location

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 10 02:15:50 NZST 2013

Hello koha developers and users. A project will soon under way and I have a
question. Data will be migrated from an union catalogue but the only field
for the item records will only be the library location, it has no
accession/barcode or whatsoever. It will only show that the library is
available in a certain library. Now my question is: Is it possible that the
location of the bibliorecords be available in the bibliorecords? If it's
possible how will that be done? Thank you in advance!