[Koha] koha as a ready-made VM appliance?

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 19:07:52 NZST 2013

I know "I'm late with the idea", I do follow the list :-)

What I asked was if there are koha implementations on the major clouds out
there (Amazon, Microsoft etc.), ready-made for their customer to use.
Therefore, the library is a customer of the cloud provider, and seeks only
consultation from Koha support providers. Quite a different business
scenario, as neither the Koha consultant nor the customer need to have their
own infrastructure in order to have a large/scalable Koha installation.

Unless of course Amazon and Microsoft are already on the Koha support
provider list, and I'm simply not up-to-date.

Manos