[Koha] Dynamically generating content for OPAC "main"?

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Thu Aug 8 00:37:01 NZST 2013

Hello everyone,

   We've seen other libraries create "lists" and then populate the "main"
section of the OPAC screens with those lists, but we're wondering if that
content could be dynamically generated instead of hard-coded HTML?   For
example, we'd like it to list "NEW" items added to our collection in the
last 30 days.but instead of us having to manually maintain that list of
what's new in the last 30 days we'd like it to run some SQL and generate
that list "live".   Anyone know a way to do this?

THANKS as always!

Steve