[Koha] problem regarding koha.

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Aug 6 03:57:49 NZST 2013

If you have only one or a few issues, and you don't expect to be getting
more, then it probably doesn't make sense to set up a subscription for it.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Ashish Gupta <ashishg911989 at gmail.com>wrote:

> We have loose issues of journals for the year of 2011, 2012 and 2013. How
> to enter the
> 2011, 2012 issues either creating supply order or directly entry.

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)