[Koha] Library filter on duplicate isbn report?

Jeremy Evans Jeremy.Evans at nibsc.org
Fri Aug 2 01:22:36 NZST 2013

I am wanting to generate a list of duplicate isbns from our catalogue
(so I can see which bib records need merging) - but only where they are
duplicated at 2 specific branches.

I have imported this report from the koha report library:

SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(b.biblionumber SEPARATOR ', ') AS biblionumbers,
b.title,

       b.author, GROUP_CONCAT(i.isbn SEPARATOR ', ') AS isbns

FROM biblio b

LEFT JOIN biblioitems i

ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)

GROUP BY CONCAT(substr(b.title,0,9),"/",i.isbn)

HAVING COUNT(CONCAT(substr(b.title,0,9),"/",i.isbn))>1

I need restrict the report to just list items that are duplicated at 2
specific libraries. I tried to add WHERE homebranch=<<Owning
branch|branches>> into the clause & ORed these together but I just get
an array error message when I try to run it.

How do I get the branch filter to work for this?

Many thanks,

Jeremy