[Koha] Need Help in Koha Multiple instance

sunil sharma koha.sunil007 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 22:28:17 NZST 2013

Hello all,

I installed koha 3.8.x multiple instances on a debian-squeeze server by
refering this link:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installing_Multiple_Instances_of_Koha .
But I am facing problem in rebuilding zebra in multiple instances. Actually
when I installed one instance for example koha1, it installed perfectly and
rebuildzebra.pl work fine after uploading my database. After installing
another instance say koha2, it also installed perfectly and
rebuildzebra.plalso works fine.
                But now the problem is that, now if I again come at my
first instance i.e. koha1, make rebuildzebra.pl command to run again, it
takes database of my 2nd instance. This is because in zebra configuration
file while rebuild zebra it show like this:-

Zebra configuration information
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/*koha2*/zebradb/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/*koha2*/zebradb/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/*koha2*/intranet/cgi-bin

In place of *koha2*, this should take *koha1* in my first instance of koha,
which is making wrong zebra rebuild and show me biblio of koha2 instance in
koha1 instance.

How should I resolve this problem. Can Anyone help me in this regard?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Sunil