[Koha] Problem with patrons import

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Apr 16 19:44:58 NZST 2013

Hi Sonia,

the header row should be one line only and the fields separated with commas. From the patron import tool page you can download an example. The link is in the help text on the right.

So something like:
borrowernumber, cardnumber, surname, firstname ...
1, 123456, 'Fischer', 'Katrin' ...

Hope that helps,

Katrin