[Koha] Problem with patrons import

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 16:33:52 NZST 2013

Dear all
I know it will be a silly question, it always is...I am trying to import new members and somehow it doesn't work.The import patrons tool tells me:
##############
Feedback:

    Parsing upload file koha-new-members-march-2013-shorter.csv

    headerrow :

Error analysis:

    Header row could not be parsed##############
My patrons file is a .csv fileMy header row is:  (sorry the format will probably go crazy)

  borrowernumber    cardnumber    surname    firstname
title
address    address2    city    state    zipcode    email    phone
fax    branchcode    categorycode    gonenoaddress

All lowercase and copy-paste from the starter .csv file.
What am I doing wrong?  Or should I look somewhere else in the csv file?  There is no date and nothing funny...
Thanks for your help!
Sonia.